Our oxygen scavenger for drilling is used for eliminating soluble oxygen from water base drilling fluid system .
1. Reduce oxygen content in oilfield fluid injected downhole;
2. Minimize oxygen-induced corrosion and pitting;
3. Minimize iron oxide deposition and scale.
1. Dosage rate is dependent upon the OXYGEN content of the drilling fluid the circulating rate;
2. Fed into the mud pump suction as needed to maintain 75 to 125 ppm of sulfite at the flowline. The sulfite concentration is determined by a titration procedure.